I took Friday off to recuperate from fatigue and decided to try to sleep more and get a few things done. Well, since we are UK Basketball fans, the sleeping more kind of went to the wayside on Friday evening . . . finally made it to bed sometime around midnight. But, I had gotten up two hours later than normal, so I guess I was kind of even that day.
I posted on Facebook about a “Stretchy Cast on”by Tilly Buddy, that I thought worked very well for the sock I was making. And if you try this one out, you really need to do 3 or 4 rows to see if you have done it tightly enough. Here is mine:
As you can see, I think it will suffice for my needs. I was told by a good friend that for a one by one rib, the tubular cast on is as good or possibly better, so I plan to try that with my next set of socks, but since I had gotten this going, I decided to keep going with what I had already done. So here is my progress, albeit small, (I’ve been spinning,shopping, cooking and watching basketball!) I think I like these very much!
I really can’t talk about the house. . . progress has been made, but I still feel like we have miles to go. . .